Call Us : +1 772-485-9786
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
REQUEST A QUOTE
Attenuators are High-Reliability Chip Attenuators measuring .075”x.060”x.015” which shift attenuation in response to changes in temperature to compensate out variations in gain of an amplifier system. The “PVFA SERIES” are designed as a fully passive device using a planar configuration and operate from DC-18 GHz. Because of the planar design P3 offers an variety of metalized I/O’s. Standard chips are Platinum/Silver and can be soldered to a PC board as a flip-chip. Also offered are Gold for I/O’s for wire-bonding. All chips are RoHS compliant.
The “W3VFA SERIES” are basically the same but with three (3) wrap-around I/O’s for PC Board mounting designed for standard solder reflow processes. These chips are designed for an operating frequency of DC-15 Ghz.
The “VFA SERIES” are a lower frequency device operating from DC-6 GHz. which measures .145”x.122”x.020” and is an economical solution when higher frequency devices are not needed. These are offered as a low cost planar configuration and may be purchased with Platinum/Silver or Gold I/O’s (Platinum/Silver is standard).
• Frequency Range: DC to 6 GHz, DC to 15GHz, DC to 18GHz
• VSWR @ 1.0 GHz: 1.3 Max
• Input Power (RMS): 200mW Max, 2.0 (1 uS pulse, 1% Duty Cycle)
• Available Attenuation Values @ 25° C: 1dB, 2dB, 3dB, 4dB, 5dB, 6dB
• Available Shifts: See Charts Below
• Attenuation Accuracy @ 25° C : +/- 0.5dB @ 1.0 GHz
• Attenuation Accuracy of Shift: +/- 0.001 db/db/°C
• Operating (Full Power): -55°C to +150°C
• Storage: -65°C to +200°C
© Copyright 2019 P3 Preferred Power Products. All Rights Reserved.